Hovedkort, ATX, AMD AM4 Socket, AMD B550, 2 x PCI-Express 4.0 x16, Dual DDR4-3200 - 4 x DIMM slots, 6 x SATA-600 / 2 x M.2 NVMe (2242 / 2260 / 2280), USB 3.2 Type A & C, DisplayPort / HDMI 2.1, Intel I225-V 2.5 Gigabit LAN, AMD Vega Graphics støtte (CPU kreves), Realtek ALC1220A HD Audio (8-kanaler), støtter CrossFireX - ASUS AURA innebygd, RGB-lys i hovedkortet!
• AM4 socket: Ready for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors
• Best gaming connectivity: PCIe® 4.0-ready, dual M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C® plus HDMI™ 2.1 and DisplayPort 1.2 output support
• Smooth networking: Intel® 2.5Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
• Robust power solution: Teamed power stages with ProCool power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors
• Renowned software: Intuitive dashboards for UEFI BIOS and ASUS AI Networking make it easy to configure gaming builds
• DIY-friendly design: Includes pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS FlashBack™, Q-LEDs and SafeSlot
• Unmatched personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including Aura RGB headers and Addressable Gen 2 RGB header
• Industry-leading Gaming Audio: AI Noise cancellation, SupremeFX S1220A codec, DTS® Sound Unbound™ and Sonic Studio III for immersive audio
ROG Strix B550-F Gaming features two M.2 slots, one of which supports the latest PCIe 4.0 standard to provide maximum storage flexibility and the fastest data speeds available via the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen platform. Both M.2 slots support up to the type 22110 socket and NVM Express® RAID for a performance boost.
Onboard 2.5Gb Ethernet gives your wired connection a boost, with up to a 2.5X improvement over standard Ethernet connections for faster file transfers, smoother lag-free gaming and high-res video streaming.
Digital power control and an array of power stages ensure Strix B550-E Gaming has the muscle to control the latest AMD CPUs.
1. PROCOOL POWER CONNECTOR: The ProCool socket is built to exacting specifications to ensure flush contact with the PSU power lines, enabling lower impedance and better heat dissipation.
2. TEAMED POWER STAGES: 12+2 power stages combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that the latest Intel processors demand.
3. ALLOY CHOKE & CAPACITOR: Superior chokes and durable capacitors are engineered to resist extreme temperatures and provide up to 110% better performance than the industry standard.
4. 6-LAYER PCB: The 6-layer PCB quickly dissipates heat around the VRM to improve overall system stability and give the CPU more overclocking headroom.
ROG Strix B550 series features the most comprehensive cooling options ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
Multiple Temperature Sources: Each header can be set to monitor and react to three user-configurable thermal sensors for workload-based cooling. And all settings can be easily managed by Fan Xpert 4 or UEFI.
4-pin PWM/DC Fan Header: Every onboard header supports auto-detection of PWM or DC fans.
AIO Pump Fan Header: A dedicated PWM/DC header for self-contained water-cooling setups.
GameFirst VI analyzes current app usage and adjusts bandwidth accordingly to ensure smoother online experiences, even when multitasking.
Sonic Studio supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function*) virtual surround for VR headsets, casting an immersive aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options and one-click presets, allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset.
The new Sonic Studio Link now allows you to apply Sonic Studio effects on all playback devices. Simply press the Sonic Studio Link button to enjoy the effect on any playback devices.
A virtual audio device that lets streamers combine sound output and output from different apps. This allows you to mix your voice and video game audio within streaming software. A variety of adjustment and monitoring tools provide a high level of digital control.
ROG Strix B550-F Gaming embodies the ROG spirit with eye-catching aesthetics, including the next-generation distorted ROG eye logo and recessed cybertext patterning etched on the I/O shroud. These new designs move ROG Strix boldly into the future, while clearly reflecting the series' gaming roots.
1. Pre-mounted I/O shield: ROG’s patented I/O shield is finished in sleek matte black and comes pre-mounted to make it easy to install the motherboard.
2. Q-LEDs: Onboard LEDs to indicate the power status, and problems with the CPU, memory, graphics card or boot device for quick diagnosis.
3. SafeSlot: The reinforced ASUS SafeSlot provides stronger PCIe device retention and greater shearing resistance.
4. BIOS FlashBack™: BIOS FlashBack™ is the simplest and safest (UEFI) BIOS update method. Simply drop the (UEFI) BIOS file onto a FAT32 formatted USB stick, plug it into the USB BIOS FlashBack™ port and press the button. Updates can even be performed without having memory or a CPU installed.
Ovenstående informasjon/spesifikasjoner er veiledende og kan uten varsel bli endret av produsenten.
Det tas forbehold om trykkfeil og illustrerende bilder.