Hovedkort, ATX, Intel LGA1200 Socket, Intel Z490, 2 x PCI-Express 3.0 x16, Dual DDR4-2933 - 4 x DIMM slots, 6 x SATA-600 / 3 x M.2 NVMe (2242 / 2260 / 2280), USB 3.2 Type A & C, HDMI forbindelse, Intel I219-V & Marvell AQC111C 5 Gigabit LAN, Intel WiFi 6 (802.11ax) & Bluetooth 5.1, Intel HD Graphics støtte (CPU kreves), Realtek ALC1200 HD Audio (8-kanaler), støtter SLI / CrossFireX - ASUS AURA innebygd, RGB-lys i hovedkortet!
• LGA 1200 socket for 10th-gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors
• AI Enhancements: AI Overclocking, AI Cooling and AI Networking (from Game First VI)
• Robust power delivery: Optimized power solution with 16 power stages, ProCool II power connectors, MicroFine Alloy chokes and 10K capacitors
• Improved Cooling: dedicated water cooling zones, dual M.2 heatsink and various fan controls
• Next-gen Connectivity: Dual Ethernet with 5Gb and gigabit Ethernet , LANGaurd, dual M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2, and Intel® Wi-Fi 6
• Leading Customization Options: 2X addressable header + 2X 4-pin RGB header
Modern CPU architectures up the ante for motherboard power design by transitioning from deep power saving modes to full load almost instantaneously. Our latest VRM architecture rises to the challenge by utilizing teamed power stages to rapidly swing current, while maintaining exemplary thermal performance.
1. 8-pin ProCool II power connector: Ensures a snug and reliable connection to the EPS 12V power lines.
2. 70 A power stage: The VRM has 16 power stages, each rated to handle 70 amps.
3. MicroFine alloy chokes: Each Power stage is accompanied by a high-permeability alloy-core choke rated to handle 45 amps.
4. 10K Japanese-made black metallic capacitors: Input and output filtering is provided by solid-polymer capacitors rated to last thousands of hours at high operating temperatures.
Boasting proprietary memory trace layout tweaks that improve signal integrity and mitigate noise, ASUS OptiMem III is more compatible with 3600 MHz+ memory kits, allowing them to run at higher frequencies. You can opt to optimize memory for high frequency settings, or low latency settings. With higher capacity memory kits, OptiMem III enables you to run at maximum frequency, whereas other motherboards will trade off frequency for capacity. Stack Maximus XII Hero with your favorite modules and maximize throughput of the new 10th Generation Intel® Core™ Comet Lake-S processor for applications that demand massive bandwidth.
Maximus XI Hero comes equipped with three M.2 slots to let you take full advantage of Intel IRST and NVMe RAID for ultimate SSD storage speeds. The drives can be found under the aluminum heatsink covers. Integrated PCIe support ensures compatibility with the latest NVMe SSDs to enable ultrafast transfer speeds.
Our ROG engineers developed and extensively-tested intelligent software solutions to ensure your system stays in optimal condition.
1. AI Overclocking: Tuning is now faster and smarter than ever before. AI Overclocking profiles the CPU and cooling to predict the optimal configuration for each system.
2. AI Cooling: AI Cooling automatically manages and controls motherboard-connected fans, ensuring the most efficient settings depending on the current system load and temperature.
3. AI Networking: GameFirst VI optimizes and organizes network bandwidth, effectively reducing jitter and eliminating spike lag to ensure smooth online gameplay.
The beefed-up bandwidth doesn't stop with the Z490 platform. We also equipped Maximus XII Hero with multiple networking technologies, so you can push throughput to the limits.
1. Wi-Fi 6 (AX201): Onboard Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) supports ultrafast network speeds, improved capacity and better performance in dense Wi-Fi environments, providing exceptional online gaming experiences.
2. Marvell® 5Gbps Ethernet: With up to 5X the bandwidth of standard gigabit Ethernet, you'll enjoy streaming uncompressed 4K UHD videos, backups and file transfers that are faster than ever before. Hero supports intermediate 2.5Gbps connectivity, allowing you to step up to faster networks for maximum flexibility.
3. Intel® 1Gbps Ethernet: The Hero features Intel® Gigabit Ethernet for faster, smoother gaming. Intel Ethernet controllers have a natural synergy with their processors and chipsets, reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput, so there's more power for games and other tasks.
ROG Maximus XII Hero features the most comprehensive cooling options ever. Enjoy comprehensive control over fans and water pumps, via either Fan Expert 4 or our UEFI. Whether you're cooling with air or water, Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click. There's also an Extreme Quiet mode, which reduces all fan speeds to below the default minimum — keeping your system whisper-quiet when performing light tasks.
• Multiple temperature sources
• 4-pin PWM/DC fan
• AIO pump
1. VRM heatsink: A VRM heatsink is placed on the MOSFETs and chokes, and the embedded heatpipe connects to the aluminum I/O cover.
2. Large diameter heatpipe: The U-shaped design provides rapid and even heat transfer from the VRM to the extended VRM heatsink.
3. M.2 heatsink: The M.2 heatsink keeps the M.2 SSD at the optimum operating temperature for consistent performance and reliability.
4. High-conductivity thermal pad: The high-quality thermal pad improves overall heat transfer from the system by bridging the heat generated by the power stages to the heatsink.
5. Extended VRM heatsink: The extended heatsink at the end of heatpipe increases thermal mass to offset the additional heat generated by high power consumption.
6. Chipset heatsink: A dedicated chipset heatsink draws heat away to maintain optimum operating temperatures.
Conventional motherboards use single-ended sensing tapped from a location that isn't ideal, leading to a large disparity between the actual voltage fed to the CPU and the value reported to software. Maximus XII Hero features a differential-sensing circuit that simplifies overclocking and tuning by allowing you to track voltages more accurately.
ROG Maximus XII Hero’s SupremeFX audio features a dedicated card to limit signal interference, and packs the SupremeFX S1220 codec, ESS® ES9023P DAC and premium capacitors for enthusiast-grade audio performance.
1. ESS®ESS® ES9023P: Creates a perfect balance for top-tier audio clarity capable of 112db DNR /-94dB THD+N for superior front-panel output.
2. S1220 Codec: 10 DAC channels provide simultaneous 7.1-channel playback, independent 2.0-channel, multiple-stream stereo to front-panel outputs.
3. Switching MOSFETS: Unique design allows the codec's impedance-sensing function to be ported with either the front or rear headphone outputs.
4. Nichicon® CAPS: Fine-quality Japanese-made components that produce a warmer, natural sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
Sonic Studio supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function*) virtual surround for VR headsets, casting an immersive aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options and one-click presets, allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset.
ROG Maximus XII Hero includes a pre-loaded DTS Sound Unbound app that envelops you in audio as never before, conjuring whole new levels of immersion for extraordinary gaming and entertainment experiences. By exploiting Windows Sonic spatial technology, DTS Sound Unbound delivers audio in a virtual 3D space — putting you right in the middle of the soundscape, where you can sense the location and direction of every gunshot, footstep or other sound in your virtual environment.
Ovenstående informasjon/spesifikasjoner er veiledende og kan uten varsel bli endret av produsenten.
Det tas forbehold om trykkfeil og illustrerende bilder.