Claire Sparks, a student and martial arts expert, who has become unwillingly embroiled in the rescue of her sister. Duke Sancho is a quick-witted, bare-knuckle fighter from London, earning his nickname after a brawl in the Duke of Wellington pub. Not forgetting the towering figure of Miller T. Williams; a Canadian ex-pro wrestler, controversially removed from competitions for use of excessive force. Together the three friends must battle their way through the streets of London on a dangerous journey to bring back Claire’s sister!
- Hardcore fighting action that pulls no punches.
- Stunningly animated pixel art.
- A thumping dance/techno soundtrack featuring exclusive tracks from Utah Saints and Featurecast.
- 1 or 2 player co-op.
- 3 playable characters with varying fighting styles.
- 6 areas to battle your way through.
- Classic beat-‘em-up gameplay with fresh mechanics.
- 4 exciting game modes – Arcade, Survival, Versus & Boss Rush.
- 3 difficulty settings.
- Several unlockables.
- Dozens of moves and combos to master.
- An array of succulent street food to sample.
Ovenstående informasjon/spesifikasjoner er veiledende og kan uten varsel bli endret av produsenten. Det tas forbehold om trykkfeil og illustrerende bilder. Enkelte tekster kan være autogenerert eller maskinoversatt, så derfor kan det forekomme tekster som virker misvisende.