Hovedkort, Mini-ITX, AMD AM4 Socket, AMD B550, 2 x PCI-Express 4.0 x16, Dual DDR4-3200 - 4 x DIMM slots, 4 x SATA-600 / 2 x M.2 NVMe (2242 / 2260 / 2280), USB 3.2 Type A & C, DisplayPort / HDMI 2.1, Intel I225-V 2.5 Gigabit LAN, Intel WiFi 6 (802.11ax) & Bluetooth 5.1, AMD Vega Graphics støtte (CPU kreves), Realtek ALC1220A HD Audio (8-kanaler), støtter CrossFireX - ASUS AURA innebygd, RGB-lys i hovedkortet!
• AM4 socket: Ready for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors
• Best gaming connectivity: PCIe® 4.0-ready, dual M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C® plus HDMI™ 2.1 and DisplayPort 1.2 output support
• Smooth networking: On-board WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and Intel® 2.5Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
• Robust power solution: Teamed power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors
• Renowned software: Intuitive dashboards for UEFI BIOS and ASUS AI Networking make it easy to configure gaming builds
• DIY-friendly design: Includes BIOS FlashBack™, Q-LEDs and SafeSlot
• Unmatched personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including Aura RGB headers and Addressable Gen 2 RGB header
• Industry-leading Gaming Audio: AI Noise-Canceling Microphone, SupremeFX S1220A codec, DTS® Sound Unbound™ and Sonic Studio III for immersive audio
ROG Strix B550-I Gaming features two M.2 slots, one of which supports the latest PCIe 4.0 standard to provide maximum storage flexibility and the fastest data speeds available via the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen platform. Both M.2 slots support up to the type 2280 socket and NVM Express® RAID for a performance boost.
WiFi 6 (802.11 ax) - Onboard WiFi 6 (802.11ax) supports ultrafast wireless-networking speeds, improved capacity and better performance in dense wireless environments, providing exceptional online gaming experiences. Pair your motherboard with ASUS WiFi 6 routers to fully experience the networking potential of WiFi 6.
Intel 2.5G Ethernet - Onboard 2.5 Gb Ethernet gives your wired connection a boost, with speeds that are 2.5 times faster than standard Ethernet connections for speedy file transfers, lag-free gaming, and high-res video streaming.
AI noise-canceling microphone software is exclusively featured on ASUS motherboards and supports 3.5 mm, USB, or Bluetooth headsets. The utility leverages a massive deep-learning database to preserve the sound of your voice while eliminating distracting keyboard clatter, mouse clicks, and other forms of environmental noise. And it only places a slight load on the CPU, ensuring minimal impact on gaming performance.
Digital power control and an array of power stages ensure ROG Strix B550-I Gaming has the muscle to control the latest AMD CPUs.
1. PROCOOL II POWER CONNECTOR - The ProCool II socket is built to exacting specifications to ensure flush contact with the PSU power lines, enabling lower impedance and better heat dissipation.
2. TEAMED POWER STAGES - 8+2 power stages combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that the latest Intel processors demand.
3. DIGI+ POWER CONTROL - ASUS DIGI+ Power Control is an innovative set of controllers for digital VRM and DRAM Voltage. These controllers offer ultra precise memory and voltage tuning for optimal system efficiency, stability and performance.
4. 8-LAYER PCB - The 8-layer PCB quickly dissipates heat around the VRM, improving overall system stability and giving the CPU more overclocking headroom.
ROG Strix B550 series features the most comprehensive cooling options ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
Active VRM Heatsink - A VRM heatsink provides a large contact area for the MOSFETs and chokes, and an integrated fan enables more efficient cooling for better performance and wattage resistance.
M.2 Heatsink - The M.2 heatsink keeps the M.2 SSD at the optimum operating temperature for consistent performance and reliability.
AIO Pump Fan Header - A dedicated PWM/DC header for self-contained water-cooling setups.
GameFirst VI analyzes current app usage and adjusts bandwidth accordingly to ensure smoother online experiences, even when multitasking.
Sonic Studio supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function*) virtual surround for VR headsets, casting an immersive aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options and one-click presets, allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset.
The new Sonic Studio Link now allows you to apply Sonic Studio effects on all playback devices. Simply press the Sonic Studio Link button to enjoy the effect on any playback devices.
A virtual audio device that lets streamers combine sound output and output from different apps. This allows you to mix your voice and video game audio within streaming software. A variety of adjustment and monitoring tools provide a high level of digital control.
ROG Strix B550-I Gaming embodies the ROG spirit with eye-catching aesthetics, including the next-generation distorted ROG eye logo and recessed cybertext patterning etched on the I/O shroud. These new designs move ROG Strix boldly into the future, while clearly reflecting the series' gaming roots.
To provide AMD's latest CPUs unfettered access to memory bandwidth, motherboard trace routing has been reimagined with the ROG Strix B550-I Gaming. Integrated OptiMem II technology carefully maps memory signal pathways across PCB layers to reduce vias, and it also adds shielding zones that significantly reduce crosstalk. To further enhance overclocking headroom for fully stacked memory configurations, a highly customized Daisy Chain layout delivers time-aligned signaling.
Ovenstående informasjon/spesifikasjoner er veiledende og kan uten varsel bli endret av produsenten.
Det tas forbehold om trykkfeil og illustrerende bilder.