ANYCUBIC Kobra Max - 3D Printer -
ANYCUBIC Kobra Max
3D printing has never been so easy!
The brand new Anycubic Kobra Max sets the standard for 3D printing in the future.
With the Anycubic LeviQ system, you get a state of the art autolevel system, that ensures a perfect distance between nozzle and buildplate every time.
The buildplate is 400x400x450 mm and is equipped with an updated ultrabase, that ensures great adhesion on the full plate. Once the plate has cooled, the prints will come off easily.
Anycubic Kobra Max is a huge printer and is supported by a dual z-rod system, to reduce wobble in the prints. The additional Z-poles, will keep the printer in place when you print in all corners.
All of this is controlled via the userfriendly touchscreen, where you get access to all controls for the printer.
Anycubic Kobra Max can print with a max speed of 180mm/s, which is up 167% faster than its competitors (80mm/s).
Kobra Max can use PLA / ABS / PETG & TPU, so you get a wide varity of options for your preferred filament.
Anycubic Kobra Max can be assembled within 10 min. so you get to print right out of the box.
Anycubic Kobra Max has already scored 5 stars in online reviews by trusted users.
● Leveling: Automatic, 25 points leveling
● Panel area: 7.95 in² / 51.3 cm²
● Filament run-out detection: support
● Printing material: PLA / ABS / PETG & TPU
● Nozzle size: ø 0.4 mm (replaceable)
● Nozzle temperature: ≤ 500 °F / 260 °C
● Hot bed temperature: ≤ 194 °F / 90 °C
● Average speed: 3.1 - 3.9 in./s /8 - 10 cm/s
● Control panel: 4.3 inch LCD touch screen
● Z-axis: double threaded rod
● Print size: 17.7 x 15.7 x 15.7 in. / 45 x 40 x 40 cm (HWD)
● Printing volume: 19.02 gal. / 72.0 L
● Machine dimensions: 72 x 71.5 x 66.5cm
Ovenstående informasjon/spesifikasjoner er veiledende og kan uten varsel bli endret av produsenten.
Det tas forbehold om trykkfeil og illustrerende bilder.